We see a world where everyone is being more completely nourished through a better understanding of the principles of Functional Nutrition. We see a world where everyone’s health is constantly improving as a result of the more consistent translation and application of these principles into daily practices and habits that serve to restore, maintain and optimize their total health and well-being; body-mind-spirit-soul.
Our Mission is to:
- Educate ourselves and our growing network of family and friends in the principles and practices of Functional Nutrition primarily through the products and services that we offer.
- Serve our community with the highest degree of honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- Provide comprehensive, step by step personalized health and nutrition programs featuring the highest quality information, products, and services.
- Demonstrate Right Livelihood as a viable career path by making the health and well-being of others our number one priority and goal.
- Cultivate the principles and practices of Sustainability in our work and in our play.
- Acknowledge that artistic creation is an expression of our humanity and that the Center for Functional Nutrition encourages and supports the daily manifestation of artistic creation.
- Enjoy our lives to the fullest and celebrate with family and friends often and to have as much fun as is humanly possible all along the way!