Mild to Moderate Digestive Illness
- Do you experience diarrhea, constipation, or nausea, and you don’t know why or how to find relief?
- Do you have a diagnosed digestive illness, but you want to go beyond merely managing your symptoms?
- Are you frustrated by the lack of information that’s available from your doctor about why you developed a digestive illness?
- Are you seeking to educate yourself on natural alternatives to alleviating your digestive illness?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are in the right place.
Welcome to Healing Digestive Illness, your source for resources, information, and help for healing your gut and finding the relief that you need.
If you are experiencing mild to moderate digestive illness and you are in the research phase of looking for information to help yourself, see below for the next steps we suggest that you take. If your symptoms are severe enough to need immediate attention, please don’t wait — contact Russell Mariani directly right away.
Next Steps Toward Healing Digestive Illness
- Inform yourself
- Read the book, Healing Digestive Illness
- Schedule a consultation
1. Inform yourself
Information is power, and the lack of knowledge can kill you. Do yourself a favor and get the knowledge you need about digestive illness. When you understand more about your digestive illness and how nutrition plays a role in how your bowels behave and feel, you’ll be able to make changes that bring you relief.
A. Read more about your specific condition on our website.
- Acid Reflux | Overview | Testimonials
- Celiac Disease | Overview | Testimonials
- Colitis | Overview | Testimonials
- Constipation | Overview | Testimonials
- Crohn’s Disease | Overview | Testimonials
- Diverticulitis | Overview | Testimonials
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome | Overview | Testimonials
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) | Overview | Testimonials
- Ulcerative Colitis | Overview | Testimonials
B. Discover the seven root cause areas of health for all digestive disorders.
- Knowing the root causes will allow you to address the root, not just attack the symptoms.
- To find out what these seven root causes are, please sign up for our free email newsletter. Our introductory series of 8 emails will give you exclusive content that’s only available to our subscribers, and it’s absolutely free!
- We will never spam you or share your information with third parties, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time to stop hearing from us.
C. Read our 8-part series on maintaining your health.
2. Read the Book, Healing Digestive Illness
For the most in-depth look at your digestive health, read the book, Healing Digestive Illness. This book was written by Russell Mariani and describes his own personal journey towards healing from Ulcerative Colitis. You’ll discover the principles that he implemented for himself, and you’ll be able to take those principles and apply them to your own digestive health as well.
3. Schedule a Consultation
The fastest way to get relief from your digestive illness is not to read more, experiment with your diet again, or have yet another doctor’s appointment. Here’s a better idea: Talk to someone who can quickly weed out the things you don’t need to experiment with, and guide you towards the path of wellness, well-being, and alleviation of your symptoms. Russell has helped thousands of clients since 1980, and you can be next. Schedule your consultation today.