Russell Mariani, Digestive Wellness Expert and Author of Healing Digestive Illness
Mild to Moderate Digestive Illness
- Do you experience diarrhea, constipation, or nausea, and you don’t know why or how to find relief?
- Do you have a diagnosed digestive illness, but you want to go beyond merely managing your symptoms?
- Are you frustrated by the lack of information that’s available from your doctor about why you developed a digestive illness?
- Are you seeking to educate yourself on natural alternatives to alleviating your digestive illness?
Welcome to Healing Digestive Illness, your source for resources, information, and help for healing your gut and finding the relief that you need.
If you are experiencing mild to moderate digestive illness and you are in the research phase of looking for information to help yourself, see below for the next steps we suggest that you take. If your symptoms are severe enough to need immediate attention, please don’t wait — contact Russell Mariani directly right away.
NEXT STEPS TOWARD HEALING DIGESTIVE ILLNESS
- Inform yourself
- Read the book, Healing Digestive Illness
- Schedule a consultation
Information is power, and the lack of knowledge can kill you. Do yourself a favor and get the knowledge you need about digestive illness. When you
understand more about your digestive illness and how nutrition plays a role in how your bowels behave and feel, you’ll be able to make changes that bring
Start here: Read more about your specific condition on our website.
- Acid Reflux
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Ulcerative Colitis
2. READ THE BOOK, HEALING DIGESTIVE ILLNESS
For the most in-depth look at your digestive health, read the book, Healing Digestive Illness. This book was written by Russell Mariani and describes his own personal journey towards healing from Ulcerative Colitis. You’ll discover the principles that he implemented for himself, and you’ll be able to take those principles and apply them to your own digestive health as well.
3. SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
The fastest way to get relief from your digestive illness is not to read more, experiment with your diet again, or have yet another doctor’s appointment. Here’s a better idea: Talk to someone who can quickly weed out the things you don’t need to experiment with, and guide you towards the path of wellness, well-being, and alleviation of your symptoms. Russell has helped thousands of clients since 1980, and you can be next. Schedule your free consultation today.