The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Eaters
1. Always say “grace” at mealtimes. (before, during, after)
2. Always sit down when you eat.
3. Always chew each mouthful completely.
4. Avoid eating or drinking anything too cold.
5. Avoid eating late at night.
6. Avoid processed foods and junk foods and junk beverages.
7. Always select the highest quality organic whole foods.
In the next few days I will focus on one habit at a time and describe in more detail why certain habits are complementary or helpful to a normally functioning digestive system and our overall health and well-being and why certain habits are insulting and actively harmful, preventing us from reaching our healthy goals.