Attention! Revised & Updated 2nd Edition of Healing Digestive Illness Now Available.
What are the Symptoms of Digestive Wellness?
- I have at least one soft-formed bowel movement each day. The ideal is 1-3. The body is
designed to eliminate within an hour after any normal sized meal.
- The bm should look more banana-like than stringy or pencil-like or round black balls or any other shape or form. I do not strain. I do not experience any abdominal discomfort.
Mild discomfort is normal during a bm but there should never be any lingering discomfort.
- The bm comes out easily and does not take long to complete. I do not experience
excessive urgency or frequency. I do not sit in the bathroom for hours reading the NY
Times, Reader's Digest, or the LL Beane Catalog.
- I feel complete at the end of the bowel movement, as if all or most of the food I consumed
during the previous 24 hour period has been effectively eliminated. I check my colon
transit time on a regular basis to make sure that my transit time is around the 24 hour
period. Under 18 hours is too fast. Over 30 hours is too slow.
- I take one packet of Simplexity Health's Essentials before each meal. I take two capsules of
Simplexity Health's StemPlex each day. I consume extra digestive enzymes before meals
as needed. I consume extra blue green algae each day as needed.
- I have both Intestinal Formula #1 and #2 on hand at all times. I never run out of these
products. I use them correctly and when necessary. I conduct at least one ten day colon
cleanse annually and smaller duration cleanses during the year as needed. I conduct at
least one weeklong kidney cleanse and liver cleanse annually.
- I am staying in touch with all the various Health Practitioners on my Team. My PCP,
(Primary Care Provider; also known as GP for General Practitioner; or Internist for Internal
Medicine) my gastro-intestinal specialist, my nutritionist, (hint, hint) my personal fitness
trainer, my yoga instructor, my massage therapist, etc. They are all monitoring my
progress and are aware of my work with Russell Mariani and his Intestinal Regeneration
- I am becoming more proactive in my own self-care.
To learn more, read Healing Digestive Illness by Russell Mariani. Thank-you
The Center for Functional Nutrition
Assisting in the quest for better health through better nutrition since 1980